Join our Experience Notre Dame Family
Be a part of creating memorable experiences for guests of the University of Notre Dame. From concerts to football gamedays, weddings, or the everyday bucket list visit, we help our guests feel connected to the spirit of the University.
Experience Notre Dame is powered by the University Enterprises and Events (UEE) team. The UEE division leads the University’s event management, hospitality, and customer service functions and employs the largest number of staff on campus. As the largest division on campus, we encourage a culture that is committed to diversity and inclusion, well-being, and professional development and growth and, therefore, have a strong focus on investing in our people and enhancing the employee experience. Join us in one of several on-call, part-time, full-time, and student positions available in a variety of locations such as Events, Hospitality, Campus Dining, and more.
- Access to University fitness facilities
- 20 percent off at the Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore
- UEE employee rate at Morris Inn
- 20 percent off personal events and catering
- 15 percent off meal plans at North and South Dining Halls
- Access to a rideshare program for 10 discounted rides to or from campus per month
- 10 percent of annual pay contributed to your retirement fund
- 30-plus days of paid vacation and sick and holiday time each year
- Tuition assistance for you and your children
- Premier health benefits
- Advancement in your career
- Other University benefits
Explore jobs.nd.edu for a complete list of opportunites at the University of Notre Dame.